It’s time to come clean―easy recipes for weight loss and wellness
It’s the perfect time to shift your dieting mindset―and make the move to whole, nourishing foods for life. The Clean Eating Cookbook for Weight Loss gives you all the tools you need to start eating balanced meals for lasting health. With an easy, 28-day plan filled with delicious recipes, you can begin transforming your lifestyle, losing weight, and feeling more energized.
Experience the benefits of eating clean foods from natural sources, integrating options for different dietary preferences and diverse palates. The Clean Eating Cookbook for Weight Loss’ practical approach to meal plans is stress-free and simple to sustain. Helpful exercise guidelines and lifestyle tips support you as you build healthy habits.
The Clean Eating Cookbook for Weight Loss includes:
- 4 weeks and beyond―The 28-day plan in this clean eating cookbook sets you up for success with detailed weekly menus and shopping lists, plus weekly exercise and habit trackers.
- 75 fresh, flavorful recipes―Savor recipes like Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, Avocado Tuna Salad, Thai Peanut Pork Lettuce Cups, Mango Soft Serve, and more―nutrition facts included.
- Exercise made easy―Get moving with a clean eating cookbook that includes simple at-home cardio and body weight exercises, plus a customizable workout plan.
Discover a lifestyle with positive, long-term results with the Clean Eating Cookbook for Weight Loss.
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: CREAMY BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
Yield: 8 cups / Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 25 minutes. ALLERGEN-FRIENDLY, DAIRY-FREE, QUICK PREP, VEGAN/VEGETARIAN
Butternut squash is loaded with vitamin A and is super delicious! This homey and nutritious soup is perfect with a salad on the side. It also reheats beautifully, so make it ahead for lunch all week.
1. In a large pot over medium-high heat, warm the oil. Add the carrots and onion and saut. for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Add the squash and garlic and continue to cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for another 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat. Pur.e the soup with an immersion blender or carefully pur.e in batches in a standard blender (cover with a towel to prevent spattering).
5. Stir in the coconut milk and add salt and pepper to taste.
COOKING TIP: Invest in an immersion blender to make creamy soups a breeze. They are relatively inexpensive and perfect for working with wet ingredients.
PER SERVING: Total calories: 88; Total fat: 3.6g; Saturated fat: 1.8g; Carbohydrates: 14.4g; Sodium: 248mg; Fiber: 3.5g; Protein: 1.3g
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
3/4 cup diced carrots
1 small yellow onion, diced
4 cups cubed fresh or frozen butternut squash
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups Basic Homemade Vegetable Broth (page 163)
1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper