Are you looking for a collection of simple tasty low-sodium recipes to enjoy a healthy and energetic life without relying on strange smoothies or powders?
The reality is: if you want to lose weight, live well and not run into serious health problems, you need to follow a balanced diet. If you have tried any other diet currently on the market, you will surely know that you must follow incredibly boring plans or unnatural regimes involving the intake of dubiously sourced powders! It’s literally hell! In this way, your emotions, your mind and even your body will associate diet with discomfort to avoid and make you pay for it! That’s for sure!
✓ When you are on a diet, one of the most important things is to be at peace with yourself, eating your favourite food with the peace of mind that you can enjoy it!
With this cookbook guide, you will learn how to lose weight with the award-winning DASH diet. You will find all the information you need to choose the plan that best suits your body and your personal needs in a collection of simple, healthy and quick recipes that will effectively tackle hypertension. Here is a preview of what you will discover:
- Everything you need to know about this diet and its many benefits
- How the DASH diet is not just a diet but a real lifestyle
- Healthy and tasty recipes for lunch that will give you the right boost all day long
- Simple and light recipes designed for dinner that will allow you to sleep with a smile.
- Are you a vegetarian? No problem! Dozens of recipes dedicated to vegetable lovers
- A 28-days meal plan tailored to make the DASH diet a simple and fun habit free of headaches
- And much, much more!
Developed by the world-famous Harvard University, the DASH diet is the diet par excellence. A scientifically proven dietary approach that guarantees excellent results in blood pressure regulation. Thousands of people have already achieved amazing results, recording a remarkable weight loss in just 2 weeks from the end of this book…and the next one could be you.
Everything you need to get started is simple: