FIVE STARS – ‘Quick, healthy, nutritious and substantial meal or a healthy snack’
Grady Harp: HALL OF FAME, TOP 100 REVIEWER, VINE VOICE
FIVE STARS – ‘Brilliant recipes that are easy to make and taste amazing!’
James: TOP 1000 UK REVIEWER
FIVE STARS – ‘Love soup? then this book is ideal.’
mellowpellow: TOP 1000 UK REVIEWER, VINE VOICE
Nutribullet Soup Recipe Book: Low Carb Soup Recipes for Weight-Loss, Detox, Anti-Aging & So Much More! adds a new dimension to your Nutribullet & makes it so easy to create naturally fresh, tasty & nutritious soups.
My first Nutribullet book has been a great success. However, since not everybody likes having smoothies all the time, especially when the weather gets cooler, and because some vegetable are more beneficial when cooked, I created soup recipes that you and everybody will enjoy at anytime of the year.
These recipes are straight forward and easy to follow, healthy, nutritious and tasty just like my smoothies and what you have come to expect from me. They are also healing, rejuvenating, and energizing as well.
In this book, I provide you with information, about the health benefits and nutrients of the ingredients used in the recipes, infomation that has been demonstrated in studies. It is not only a collection of recipes. Knowing the benefits of the ingredients will enable you to adapt the recipes to your needs and taste.
For those of you wanting to lose weight, studies have repeatedly shown that when soup is eaten before a meal, people tend to eat less at that meal and don’t feel hungry or deprived of food.
Each recipe comes complete with
- nutritional information
- Imperial & metric measurements
- where applicable, I have given different instructions for the Nutribullet RX model and the other Nutribullet models because of the RX’s heating capabilities
There are seven chapters with recipes
– each chapter deals with a specific issue and the recipes have been formulated to meet your requirements.
- Healthy Heart – heart disease is one of the leading causes of deaths world wide.
- Detoxification – remove toxin from your body so as to enhance your immune system.
- Weight Loss – excess fat increases your risk of heart disease, diabetes, certain cancers and other conditions.
- Healthy and Radiant Skin – important for protection against the environment and many other functions.
- Energy Boost – 97% of the people in a survey by a vitamin company claimed to be tired more often than not.
- Anti-Aging – improve your quality of life as you get older by staying younger and fitter for longer.
- Super Foods – increase your health and longevity.
Great favourites such as:
- Mixed Veg Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
To the slightly more exotic:
- Minty Sweet Pea & Ginger
- Black Bean Soup with Kukicha Broth
Don’t worry if you don’t have all of the ingredients for the recipes because you can substitute the ingredients. When you know the health benefits of the vegetables, you will find it easier to create recipes. The main point is you are providing your body with all the goodness nature has to offer.
Take a step towards a longer, youthful, healthier & happier life. A life with more energy and more time. Your new radiant & confident self awaits you.