Are your meal plans significantly affected by your kidney problems? Are you struggling to find easy and delicious recipes that allow you to continue your renal diet?
It can be overwhelming to be required to do research on what you can and cannot consume if you or anyone you care about is afflicted with stage 1-4 chronic kidney disease (CKD). Although the diagnosis of a kidney disorder may be daunting, you are not alone as chronic kidney conditions affect about 26 million people. Nevertheless, there is hope as this disease can be better managed through your diet.
The renal diet involves eating foods that are low in sodium, protein and phosphorous. This book offers knowledge for patients to get a clearer understanding of the general role of the kidneys, the different causes and treatments available for kidney disease and information on the nutritional intake required when managing kidney disease.
This book will help you learn about:
- How kidneys function and their purpose in the human body
- People susceptible to chronic kidney disease
- Reducing the effects of kidney disease
- Nutritional requirements for those with kidney disease
- Adopting a new diet to eliminate kidney complications
- How to manage your diet if you have diabetes
- Healthy and tasty kidney-friendly recipes
The book provides in-depth knowledge on the subject and will help you or your family better understand kidney issues and what diet to eat in order to stay healthy.
So, what are you waiting for? Quickly click the buy button and grab a copy for yourself!