Are you one of the 37 million people in the United States that suffers from kidney disease (CKD)?
Do you feel helpless and scared that you’re going to be uncomfortable for the rest of your life or require dialysis treatments?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have the solution to help easily manage your kidney disease with step-by-step instructions.
Starting in your kitchen, you can get your kidney disease under control and even regress it by following the Renal Diet. By changing your diet to include low potassium, low sodium, low protein, and low phosphorous foods, you can take control of your life again.
With this cookbook in your hands, you will:
- Have a long list of recipes that follow the nutrition requirements to manage your kidney disease
- Improve your kidney health by following the renal diet and enjoying the recipes included in the book
- Avoid dialysis treatments by improving the health of your kidneys and getting your CKD under control
- Receive easy step-by-step instructions on how to manage and even regress your kidney disease to make it an easy experience and process for you
- Discover the incredible benefits of the renal diet after just weeks of following the recipes and discovering your new favorite foods
- Live a normal life without worrying about needing dialysis, a transplant, or other treatment
How to increase your GFR And Much More!
Living a full and comfortable life with kidney disease starts right in your kitchen. By following the renal diet and the recipes contained in this book, you will be in control of your health again.