5-Ingredient low-carb diet recipes for simple, satisfying, and slimming meals
Healthy, home-cooked meals can play a huge role in maintaining a low-carb diet. But many people don’t have the time to cook healthy meals and instead find themselves reaching for carb-loaded frozen meals or fast food. The 5-Ingredient Low-Carb Diet Cookbook makes low-carb cooking convenient, featuring 100 deliciously easy recipes made with only 5 everyday ingredients.
The 5-Ingredient Low-Carb Diet Cookbook gives you the lowdown on low-carb eating, with an overview of its numerous health benefits, like weight loss, reducing the risk of diabetes, and improving heart health. Watch your waistline and wallet with helpful shopping lists, and keep up your low-carb diet with simple and satisfying step-by-step recipes for every meal of the day.
The 5-Ingredient Low-Carb Diet Cookbook includes:
- Healthy eating info―Explore an overview of what makes up a low-carb diet and how to get started.
- Easy carb calculations―Never lose count with detailed nutritional information for each tasty meal―including macronutrient percentages for carbs, fat, and protein.
- Delicious recipes―Cook your way through 100 simple and satisfying recipes for everything from smoothies to soups to sorbets―all low-carb, easy-to-make, and full of flavor.
The 5-Ingredient Low-Carb Diet Cookbook is your fast track to better health―all it takes is 5 ingredients.
From the Publisher
Enjoy some low-carb yum with recipes like: Cajun-stuffed Bell Peppers
Cajun-Stuffed peppers make for a wonderful, easy meal with just 5 main ingredients.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Have a baking dish ready.
2. Place the bell pepper shells in the baking dish.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook until it becomes fragrant. Add the mushrooms, cauliflower, chopped bell pepper tops, and the Cajun Seasoning, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Add the Pepper Jack cheese to the mixture and mix well.
5. Fill each bell pepper with the vegetable and cheese mixture and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the peppers are browned and the cheese is melted.
Tasty variation tip:
Make this an Italian dish by replacing the Cajun Seasoning with your favorite Italian seasoning blend and using mozzarella instead of Pepper Jack cheese. Make this a Greek dish by replacing the seasoning with a Greek blend and using Feta instead of Pepper Jack.
4 green bell peppers (tops removed, chopped, seeded, and reserved)
4 cups chopped mushrooms
2 cups riced cauliflower
2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
4 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper